Is Reading Comprehension at Risk?
John Micklos, Jr. with Douglas Fisher, Ph.D.
There is reason for concern that standardized testing may be diminishing the development of reading comprehension. In this segment we discuss the specific risks to reading comprehension and outline specific strategies for developing strong reading comprehension skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media