Is Reading Comprehension at Risk?
John Micklos, Jr. with Douglas Fisher, Ph.D.
There is reason for concern that standardized testing may be diminishing the development of reading comprehension. In this segment we discuss the specific risks to reading comprehension and outline specific strategies for developing strong reading comprehension skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media