Is Reading Comprehension at Risk?
John Micklos, Jr. with Douglas Fisher, Ph.D.
There is reason for concern that standardized testing may be diminishing the development of reading comprehension. In this segment we discuss the specific risks to reading comprehension and outline specific strategies for developing strong reading comprehension skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media