Is Self Control the Magic Bullet in Academic Achievement?
Rachael George with John Medina
|In this episode, we dive into neuroscience to search for better understanding of the adolescent learner.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
John Medina, author of "Attack of the Teenage Brain! Understanding and Supporting the Weird and Wonderful Adolescent Learner," is a developmental molecular biologist with special research interests in the isolation and characterization of genes involved in human brain development and the genetics of psychiatric disorders. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media