Is Self Control the Magic Bullet in Academic Achievement?
Rachael George with John Medina
|In this episode, we dive into neuroscience to search for better understanding of the adolescent learner.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
March 22, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
John Medina, author of "Attack of the Teenage Brain! Understanding and Supporting the Weird and Wonderful Adolescent Learner," is a developmental molecular biologist with special research interests in the isolation and characterization of genes involved in human brain development and the genetics of psychiatric disorders. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
by ASCD Hosts
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/jack1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pulsetheme-child-theme/templates/loop/loop-track.php on line 24
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media