Is Self Control the Magic Bullet in Academic Achievement?
Rachael George with John Medina
|In this episode, we dive into neuroscience to search for better understanding of the adolescent learner.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
March 22, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
John Medina, author of "Attack of the Teenage Brain! Understanding and Supporting the Weird and Wonderful Adolescent Learner," is a developmental molecular biologist with special research interests in the isolation and characterization of genes involved in human brain development and the genetics of psychiatric disorders. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media