Is Social Media Still a Valuable Source of Professional Development?
Nancy Blair with Jerry Swiatek
|Social media has changed over the last few years, raising questions about its continued value for professional development.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
Jerry Swiatek has been archiving the weekly #edchat discussions since its inception. He is a Computer Science teacher at Citrus High School in Citrus County, Florida. He is a Google Certified Innovator and a Google for Education Certified Trainer and the Founder and Organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media