Is Social Media Still a Valuable Source of Professional Development?
Nancy Blair with Jerry Swiatek
|Social media has changed over the last few years, raising questions about its continued value for professional development.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
Jerry Swiatek has been archiving the weekly #edchat discussions since its inception. He is a Computer Science teacher at Citrus High School in Citrus County, Florida. He is a Google Certified Innovator and a Google for Education Certified Trainer and the Founder and Organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media