Is Social Media Still a Valuable Source of Professional Development?
Nancy Blair with Jerry Swiatek
|Social media has changed over the last few years, raising questions about its continued value for professional development.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
Jerry Swiatek has been archiving the weekly #edchat discussions since its inception. He is a Computer Science teacher at Citrus High School in Citrus County, Florida. He is a Google Certified Innovator and a Google for Education Certified Trainer and the Founder and Organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media