Is Social Media Still a Valuable Source of Professional Development?
Nancy Blair with Jerry Swiatek
Social media has changed over the last few years, raising questions about its continued value for professional development.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 23, 2017 EdChat Radio
Jerry Swiatek has been archiving the weekly #edchat discussions since its inception. He is a Computer Science teacher at Citrus High School in Citrus County, Florida. He is a Google Certified Innovator and a Google for Education Certified Trainer and the Founder and Organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media