Is Social Media Still a Valuable Source of Professional Development?
Nancy Blair with Jerry Swiatek
|Social media has changed over the last few years, raising questions about its continued value for professional development.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
Jerry Swiatek has been archiving the weekly #edchat discussions since its inception. He is a Computer Science teacher at Citrus High School in Citrus County, Florida. He is a Google Certified Innovator and a Google for Education Certified Trainer and the Founder and Organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media