Is Staying Connected the Solution to Teacher Discouragement?
Rae Pica with Robert L. Fried, Valerie Strauss
This is a fascinating discussion between two education advocates about why some teachers are able to stay motivated in the face of a dysfunctional education culture while others aren’t. Eavesdrop on their exchange and see if their assessment, conclusions, and prescriptions are valid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media