Is the Trump Administration In or Out of K12 Education?
|Many of us are confused. We are getting mixed messages from the administration about who is leading k12 education. Can we get a clue?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 680 0
May 6, 2018 TrumpED
Patrick Riccards is chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation. He is also the author of the nationally recognized Eduflack blog and its companion Twitter feed. PR News named Pat the Not-for-Profit Communications Professional of the Year for his work in teacher preparation and higher education transformation (2015). A former local school board chairman, Patrick is also the author of the award-winning Dadprovement.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/jack1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pulsetheme-child-theme/templates/loop/loop-track.php on line 24
More from Patrick Riccards
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media