Is the Trump Administration In or Out of K12 Education?
|Many of us are confused. We are getting mixed messages from the administration about who is leading k12 education. Can we get a clue?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 680 0
May 6, 2018 TrumpED
Patrick Riccards is chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation. He is also the author of the nationally recognized Eduflack blog and its companion Twitter feed. PR News named Pat the Not-for-Profit Communications Professional of the Year for his work in teacher preparation and higher education transformation (2015). A former local school board chairman, Patrick is also the author of the award-winning Dadprovement.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/jack1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pulsetheme-child-theme/templates/loop/loop-track.php on line 24
More from Patrick Riccards
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media