Is Twitter a Dying Resource for Educator PD?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with John Spencer
|While many educators say that Twitter is the best source for professional development ever, others say it’s a dying resource. What do you say?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
John Spencer is a professor of educational technology at George Fox University. He is also a blogger, writer, and keynote speaker.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media