Is Twitter a Dying Resource for Educator PD?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with John Spencer
|While many educators say that Twitter is the best source for professional development ever, others say it’s a dying resource. What do you say?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 9, 2016 UnearthED
John Spencer is a professor of educational technology at George Fox University. He is also a blogger, writer, and keynote speaker.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media