Is Twitter a Dying Resource for Educator PD?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with John Spencer
|While many educators say that Twitter is the best source for professional development ever, others say it’s a dying resource. What do you say?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
John Spencer is a professor of educational technology at George Fox University. He is also a blogger, writer, and keynote speaker.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media