Is Your Child Busy Enough or Too Busy?
Sandra Hofferth, Ph.D. and Andrée Aelion Brooks with Rae Pica
Trumpet lessons, tennis lessons, soccer, gymnastics, Boy Scouts… While some argue that today’s children are overbooked, overscheduled and stressed out, some children just seem to thrive on the lots of activity. So how much is too much? Listen in as two experts try to answer this question.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media