Is Your Child Busy Enough or Too Busy?
Sandra Hofferth, Ph.D. and Andrée Aelion Brooks with Rae Pica
Trumpet lessons, tennis lessons, soccer, gymnastics, Boy Scouts… While some argue that today’s children are overbooked, overscheduled and stressed out, some children just seem to thrive on the lots of activity. So how much is too much? Listen in as two experts try to answer this question.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media