Is Your Child Busy Enough or Too Busy?
Sandra Hofferth, Ph.D. and Andrée Aelion Brooks with Rae Pica
Trumpet lessons, tennis lessons, soccer, gymnastics, Boy Scouts… While some argue that today’s children are overbooked, overscheduled and stressed out, some children just seem to thrive on the lots of activity. So how much is too much? Listen in as two experts try to answer this question.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media