Is Your Child Developing Normally?
|Children, even twins, develop differently – in their own time and at their own rate. How can you be sure your expectations for your child’s development are within reason? Dr. Guddemi explains that it doesn’t matter whether a child learns to walk and talk earlier, rather than later. Listen and discover why.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
May 9, 2009 Parents Channel
As President and CEO of the Gesell Institute, Dr. Guddemi is a widely recognized expert in early childhood education and assessment. She held teaching positions at Texas State University, the University of South Carolina, and the University of South Florida before being recruited in 1991 as Vice President of Education and Training to design curricula for KinderCare Learning Centers.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media