Is Your Child Developing Normally?
|Children, even twins, develop differently – in their own time and at their own rate. How can you be sure your expectations for your child’s development are within reason? Dr. Guddemi explains that it doesn’t matter whether a child learns to walk and talk earlier, rather than later. Listen and discover why.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
May 9, 2009 Parents Channel
As President and CEO of the Gesell Institute, Dr. Guddemi is a widely recognized expert in early childhood education and assessment. She held teaching positions at Texas State University, the University of South Carolina, and the University of South Florida before being recruited in 1991 as Vice President of Education and Training to design curricula for KinderCare Learning Centers.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media