Is Your Child Struggling with Reading and Language?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Paula Tallal, Amy E. Lansing, Ph.D., Anthony Cody
A strong reading and language foundation is critical to the education and future prospects of young people. Our guests point out that though early education stresses basic literacy skills, middle and secondary schools are ill prepared to support teens who have reading and language problems. This segment explores new solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media