Is Your Child Struggling with Reading and Language?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Paula Tallal, Amy E. Lansing, Ph.D., Anthony Cody
A strong reading and language foundation is critical to the education and future prospects of young people. Our guests point out that though early education stresses basic literacy skills, middle and secondary schools are ill prepared to support teens who have reading and language problems. This segment explores new solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media