Is Your Child Struggling with Reading and Language?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Paula Tallal, Amy E. Lansing, Ph.D., Anthony Cody
A strong reading and language foundation is critical to the education and future prospects of young people. Our guests point out that though early education stresses basic literacy skills, middle and secondary schools are ill prepared to support teens who have reading and language problems. This segment explores new solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media