Is Your School Better Because You Lead It? How Do You Know?
Rosa Isiah with Baruti Kafele
|Who are you? How does your staff see you? How does your identity impact your school?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
June 13, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Award-winning educator Baruti Kafele is a leading keynote speaker and best-selling author. His books include Motivating Black Males to Succeed in School and in Life, The Principal 50: Critical Leadership Questions for Inspiring Schoolwide Excellence, and The Teacher 50: Critical Questions for Inspiring Classroom Excellence. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd. @PrincipalKafele
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media