Is Your School Better Because You Lead It? How Do You Know?
Rosa Isiah with Baruti Kafele
|Who are you? How does your staff see you? How does your identity impact your school?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
June 13, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Award-winning educator Baruti Kafele is a leading keynote speaker and best-selling author. His books include Motivating Black Males to Succeed in School and in Life, The Principal 50: Critical Leadership Questions for Inspiring Schoolwide Excellence, and The Teacher 50: Critical Questions for Inspiring Classroom Excellence. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd. @PrincipalKafele
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media