Is Your School Better Because You Lead It? How Do You Know?
Rosa Isiah with Baruti Kafele
|Who are you? How does your staff see you? How does your identity impact your school?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
June 13, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Award-winning educator Baruti Kafele is a leading keynote speaker and best-selling author. His books include Motivating Black Males to Succeed in School and in Life, The Principal 50: Critical Leadership Questions for Inspiring Schoolwide Excellence, and The Teacher 50: Critical Questions for Inspiring Classroom Excellence. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd. @PrincipalKafele
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media