It’s About the Learning, It’s Not About the Grades, Right?
Tom Whitby, Mark Barnes, Nancy Blair
Most educators agree that education is all about the learning and not the grades. However, the messages we give students and the expectations of parents suggest that grades are indeed the name of the game. How do we change this? Highlights and commentary from the 3/12 Edchat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media