It’s About the Learning, It’s Not About the Grades, Right?
Tom Whitby, Mark Barnes, Nancy Blair
Most educators agree that education is all about the learning and not the grades. However, the messages we give students and the expectations of parents suggest that grades are indeed the name of the game. How do we change this? Highlights and commentary from the 3/12/13 EdChat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media