It’s About the Learning, It’s Not About the Grades, Right?
Tom Whitby, Mark Barnes, Nancy Blair
Most educators agree that education is all about the learning and not the grades. However, the messages we give students and the expectations of parents suggest that grades are indeed the name of the game. How do we change this? Highlights and commentary from the 3/12/13 EdChat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media