It’s About the Learning, It’s Not About the Grades, Right?
Tom Whitby, Mark Barnes, Nancy Blair
Most educators agree that education is all about the learning and not the grades. However, the messages we give students and the expectations of parents suggest that grades are indeed the name of the game. How do we change this? Highlights and commentary from the 3/12/13 EdChat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media