It’s Not Developmentally Appropriate. So What?
Rae Pica with Dr. Lilian Katz
While perusing an online teachers forum I saw a discussion about whether calendar is developmentally appropriate for preschoolers. There where many opinions shared. Then one teacher wrote. “I know it’s not developmentally appropriate but I do it any way. So what? That’s how I was taught.” Today we ask our guest, Dr. Lilian Katz: so what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media