It’s Not Developmentally Appropriate. So What?
Rae Pica with Dr. Lilian Katz
While perusing an online teachers forum I saw a discussion about whether calendar is developmentally appropriate for preschoolers. There where many opinions shared. Then one teacher wrote. “I know it’s not developmentally appropriate but I do it any way. So what? That’s how I was taught.” Today we ask our guest, Dr. Lilian Katz: so what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media