It’s Not Developmentally Appropriate. So What?
Rae Pica with Dr. Lilian Katz
While perusing an online teachers forum I saw a discussion about whether calendar is developmentally appropriate for preschoolers. There where many opinions shared. Then one teacher wrote. “I know it’s not developmentally appropriate but I do it any way. So what? That’s how I was taught.” Today we ask our guest, Dr. Lilian Katz: so what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media