It’s Not Developmentally Appropriate. So What?
Rae Pica with Dr. Lilian Katz
While perusing an online teachers forum I saw a discussion about whether calendar is developmentally appropriate for preschoolers. There where many opinions shared. Then one teacher wrote. “I know it’s not developmentally appropriate but I do it any way. So what? That’s how I was taught.” Today we ask our guest, Dr. Lilian Katz: so what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media