Putting Education Technology in Perspective:Tasks Before Apps
Kelissa Wing with Monica Burns
|Our classrooms are becoming more technology rich, but have we lost perspective on the proper role of technology in education?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
May 10, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Monica Burns is the author of Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom (ASCD). She is a curriculum and educational technology consultant, Apple Distinguished Educator, and founder of ClassTechTips.com, Kelissa Wing, ASCD Emerging Leader, teaches 8th grade Language Arts and Reading to military children at Faith Middle School in Fort Benning, Georgia.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media