Putting Education Technology in Perspective:Tasks Before Apps
Kelissa Wing with Monica Burns
|Our classrooms are becoming more technology rich, but have we lost perspective on the proper role of technology in education?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
May 10, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Monica Burns is the author of Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom (ASCD). She is a curriculum and educational technology consultant, Apple Distinguished Educator, and founder of ClassTechTips.com, Kelissa Wing, ASCD Emerging Leader, teaches 8th grade Language Arts and Reading to military children at Faith Middle School in Fort Benning, Georgia.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media