Putting Education Technology in Perspective:Tasks Before Apps
Kelissa Wing with Monica Burns
|Our classrooms are becoming more technology rich, but have we lost perspective on the proper role of technology in education?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
May 10, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Monica Burns is the author of Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom (ASCD). She is a curriculum and educational technology consultant, Apple Distinguished Educator, and founder of ClassTechTips.com, Kelissa Wing, ASCD Emerging Leader, teaches 8th grade Language Arts and Reading to military children at Faith Middle School in Fort Benning, Georgia.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media