Keys to Keeping Your Mind and Body Fully Charged
Rosa Isiah with Julie Adams
|Weare in a profession that glorifies martyrdom. Unfortunately, this leads to depletion and burnout. Join us as we talk about how to give ourselves a break to keep our batteries charged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 728 0
September 23, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Julie Adams is a Nationally Board Certified Teacher and Educator of the Year. She taught for 14 years in Kindergarten-Graduate School in California and she is the CEO of two consulting firms: Adams Educational Consulting and MB Enterprise. Her new book is #FULLYCHARGED~140 Battery Charging Maslow & Bloom Strategies for Students, Parents & Staff, co-authored with Rosa Isiah and PJ Caposey. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media