Keys to Keeping Your Mind and Body Fully Charged
Rosa Isiah with Julie Adams
|Weare in a profession that glorifies martyrdom. Unfortunately, this leads to depletion and burnout. Join us as we talk about how to give ourselves a break to keep our batteries charged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 729 0
September 23, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Julie Adams is a Nationally Board Certified Teacher and Educator of the Year. She taught for 14 years in Kindergarten-Graduate School in California and she is the CEO of two consulting firms: Adams Educational Consulting and MB Enterprise. Her new book is #FULLYCHARGED~140 Battery Charging Maslow & Bloom Strategies for Students, Parents & Staff, co-authored with Rosa Isiah and PJ Caposey. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media