Keys to Keeping Your Mind and Body Fully Charged
Rosa Isiah with Julie Adams
|Weare in a profession that glorifies martyrdom. Unfortunately, this leads to depletion and burnout. Join us as we talk about how to give ourselves a break to keep our batteries charged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 730 0
September 23, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Julie Adams is a Nationally Board Certified Teacher and Educator of the Year. She taught for 14 years in Kindergarten-Graduate School in California and she is the CEO of two consulting firms: Adams Educational Consulting and MB Enterprise. Her new book is #FULLYCHARGED~140 Battery Charging Maslow & Bloom Strategies for Students, Parents & Staff, co-authored with Rosa Isiah and PJ Caposey. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media