Keys to Hosting School Meetings That Engage Parents and Students
Dr. Joe Mazza, with Gwen Pescatore, Lisa Davis
In this edition of PTChat we discuss highlights from the #ptchat discussion on how to create meetings that really engage parents and students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 16, 2013 PT Chat
Gwen Pescatore is serves as the home and school association president at @KnappElementary, and is on the planning committee for #ParentCamp. Lisa Davis @LisaODavis is Past President on the Cantiague Elementary PTA Board and member of the district PTA Council. Dr. Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza) is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media