Keys to Hosting School Meetings That Engage Parents and Students
Dr. Joe Mazza, with Gwen Pescatore, Lisa Davis
In this edition of PTChat we discuss highlights from the #ptchat discussion on how to create meetings that really engage parents and students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 16, 2013 PT Chat
Gwen Pescatore is serves as the home and school association president at @KnappElementary, and is on the planning committee for #ParentCamp. Lisa Davis @LisaODavis is Past President on the Cantiague Elementary PTA Board and member of the district PTA Council. Dr. Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza) is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media