Keys to Personalized Learning: Curiosity, Wonderment, Five Senses
Rae Pica with Allison Zmuda andJill Berkowicz Ed.D.
Join us for as we try to refine our thinking about personalized learning and how to achieve it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
October 14, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Allison Zmuda is a full-time education consultant specializing in curriculum, assessment, and instruction. She works with her clients to imagine learning experiences that are worthy of the pursuit for both students and educators, designing work that is relevant, meaningful, challenging, and appropriate. Since 2001, she has co-authored nine books,including her most recent with Bena Kallick— Students at the Center: Personalized Learning and Habits of Mind. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. Both write the blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media