Keys to Personalized Learning: Curiosity, Wonderment, Five Senses
Rae Pica with Allison Zmuda andJill Berkowicz Ed.D.
Join us for as we try to refine our thinking about personalized learning and how to achieve it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
October 14, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Allison Zmuda is a full-time education consultant specializing in curriculum, assessment, and instruction. She works with her clients to imagine learning experiences that are worthy of the pursuit for both students and educators, designing work that is relevant, meaningful, challenging, and appropriate. Since 2001, she has co-authored nine books,including her most recent with Bena Kallick— Students at the Center: Personalized Learning and Habits of Mind. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. Both write the blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media