Keys to Personalized Learning: Curiosity, Wonderment, Five Senses
Rae Pica with Allison Zmuda andJill Berkowicz Ed.D.
Join us for as we try to refine our thinking about personalized learning and how to achieve it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
October 14, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Allison Zmuda is a full-time education consultant specializing in curriculum, assessment, and instruction. She works with her clients to imagine learning experiences that are worthy of the pursuit for both students and educators, designing work that is relevant, meaningful, challenging, and appropriate. Since 2001, she has co-authored nine books,including her most recent with Bena Kallick— Students at the Center: Personalized Learning and Habits of Mind. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. Both write the blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media