Leadership Insights from the 2010 High School Principal of the Year
Lucy Beckham with host Dr. Gerald Tirozzi
Lucy Beckham, high school principal of the year, shares her best thinking on everything–from finding and retaining the best teachers to dealing with students with varying abilities and personalizing the educational experience for each child.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
2010 MetLife/NASSP Nat’l High School Principal of the Year Over the last decade, Lucy Beckham has served as the principal of Wando High School in Mt. Pleasant, SC—one of the state’s largest and highest-performing schools. With over 3,200 students, Wando is more akin to a small city than a school.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media