Leading High Performance School Systems
Rachael George and Marc Tucker
|Increasingly, schools systems are spending less per child on education while producing better academic outcomes. Our guest shares insights and strategies to cultivate higher performing schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 714 0
February 18, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Marc Tucker is the founder, President/CEO Emeritus and Distinguished Senior Fellow of the National Center on Education and the Economy. Tucker has been a leader of the standards-driven education reform movement for many years. He created New Standards, a 23-state consortium designed to develop internationally benchmarked student performance standards and matching student examinations. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media