Leading High Performance School Systems
Rachael George and Marc Tucker
|Increasingly, schools systems are spending less per child on education while producing better academic outcomes. Our guest shares insights and strategies to cultivate higher performing schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 717 0
February 18, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Marc Tucker is the founder, President/CEO Emeritus and Distinguished Senior Fellow of the National Center on Education and the Economy. Tucker has been a leader of the standards-driven education reform movement for many years. He created New Standards, a 23-state consortium designed to develop internationally benchmarked student performance standards and matching student examinations. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media