Leading High Performance School Systems
Rachael George and Marc Tucker
|Increasingly, schools systems are spending less per child on education while producing better academic outcomes. Our guest shares insights and strategies to cultivate higher performing schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 717 0
February 18, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Marc Tucker is the founder, President/CEO Emeritus and Distinguished Senior Fellow of the National Center on Education and the Economy. Tucker has been a leader of the standards-driven education reform movement for many years. He created New Standards, a 23-state consortium designed to develop internationally benchmarked student performance standards and matching student examinations. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media