Leading with Rigor: How It Looks, Feels, Spreads
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withCheryl Clarke
In this segment we talk about the process of leading a learning community toward greater rigorous instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
June 19, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Cheryl Clarke has been in administration for 15 years, the last 10 in Monson. She is completing her second year as Superintendent. Prior to that time she was the principal at the middle school.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media