Learning Commons: How the School Library is Being Reinvented
Vicki Davis with David V. Loertscher
Our guest walks us through the multitude of ways that school libraries are changing to adapt to the digital evolution of schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
June 25, 2013 EdTech Radio
David V. Loertscher is president of Hi Willow Research & Publishing (distributed by LMC Source at www.lmcsource.com) and is presently a professor at the School of Library and Information. He has served as head of the editorial department at Libraries Unlimited for ten years and has been a president of the American Association of School Librarians.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media