Learning Commons: How the School Library is Being Reinvented
Vicki Davis with David V. Loertscher
Our guest walks us through the multitude of ways that school libraries are changing to adapt to the digital evolution of schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
June 25, 2013 EdTech Radio
David V. Loertscher is president of Hi Willow Research & Publishing (distributed by LMC Source at www.lmcsource.com) and is presently a professor at the School of Library and Information. He has served as head of the editorial department at Libraries Unlimited for ten years and has been a president of the American Association of School Librarians.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media