Learning Commons: How the School Library Is Being Reinvented
Vicki Davis with David V. Loertscher
Our guest walks us through the multitude of ways that school libraries are changing to adapt to the digital evolution of schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
June 25, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
David V. Loertscher is president of Hi Willow Research & Publishing (distributed by LMC Source at www.lmcsource.com) and is presently a professor at the School of Library and Information. He has served as head of the editorial department at Libraries Unlimited for ten years and has been a president of the American Association of School Librarians.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media