Learning Commons: How the School Library Is Being Reinvented
Vicki Davis with David V. Loertscher
Our guest walks us through the multitude of ways that school libraries are changing to adapt to the digital evolution of schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
June 25, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
David V. Loertscher is president of Hi Willow Research & Publishing (distributed by LMC Source at www.lmcsource.com) and is presently a professor at the School of Library and Information. He has served as head of the editorial department at Libraries Unlimited for ten years and has been a president of the American Association of School Librarians.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media