Learning Commons: How the School Library Is Being Reinvented
Vicki Davis with David V. Loertscher
Our guest walks us through the multitude of ways that school libraries are changing to adapt to the digital evolution of schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
June 25, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
David V. Loertscher is president of Hi Willow Research & Publishing (distributed by LMC Source at www.lmcsource.com) and is presently a professor at the School of Library and Information. He has served as head of the editorial department at Libraries Unlimited for ten years and has been a president of the American Association of School Librarians.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media