Learning for Life Versus Learning for Grades, College or Career
Vicki Davis withChandler Bolt
Our guest today is a young man who decided to break out of the traditional “college and career ready” view and mapped a path to a future on his terms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
June 16, 2014 Comprehensive Assessment
Chandler Bolt is an author and serial entrepreneur. By the age of 20, he’d started and run over $320,000 in businesses. He has written the books Breaking Out of A Broken System & The Productive Person.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media