Learning for Life Versus Learning for Grades, College or Career
Vicki Davis withChandler Bolt
Our guest today is a young man who decided to break out of the traditional “college and career ready” view and mapped a path to a future on his terms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
June 16, 2014 Comprehensive Assessment
Chandler Bolt is an author and serial entrepreneur. By the age of 20, he’d started and run over $320,000 in businesses. He has written the books Breaking Out of A Broken System & The Productive Person.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media