Learning for Life Versus Learning for Grades, College or Career
Vicki Davis withChandler Bolt
Our guest today is a young man who decided to break out of the traditional “college and career ready” view and mapped a path to a future on his terms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
June 16, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Chandler Bolt is an author and serial entrepreneur. By the age of 20, he’d started and run over $320,000 in businesses. He has written the books Breaking Out of A Broken System & The Productive Person.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media