Learning for Life Versus Learning for Grades, College or Career
Vicki Davis withChandler Bolt
Our guest today is a young man who decided to break out of the traditional “college and career ready” view and mapped a path to a future on his terms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
June 16, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Chandler Bolt is an author and serial entrepreneur. By the age of 20, he’d started and run over $320,000 in businesses. He has written the books Breaking Out of A Broken System & The Productive Person.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media