Learning for Life Versus Learning for Grades, College or Career
Vicki Davis withChandler Bolt
Our guest today is a young man who decided to break out of the traditional “college and career ready” view and mapped a path to a future on his terms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
June 16, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Chandler Bolt is an author and serial entrepreneur. By the age of 20, he’d started and run over $320,000 in businesses. He has written the books Breaking Out of A Broken System & The Productive Person.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media