What I Learned from My Most Difficult Teaching Moments
Larry Ferlazzo with Lorena German, Tom Rademacher
We teachers have lots of uplifting moments as well as very difficult ones. Join us as we talk about what we’ve learned from our toughest experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.8K 1
November 26, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Lorena German was born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Lawrence, MA. She’s a 12-year educator, a writer, and teacher coach. Tom Rademacher is an English teacher living in Minneapolis, MN. His book, It Won’t Be Easy: An Exceedingly Honest (and Slightly Unprofessional) Love Letter to Teacher (April 2017).
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media