What I Learned from My Most Difficult Teaching Moments
Larry Ferlazzo with Lorena German, Tom Rademacher
We teachers have lots of uplifting moments as well as very difficult ones. Join us as we talk about what we’ve learned from our toughest experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.8K 1
November 26, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Lorena German was born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Lawrence, MA. She’s a 12-year educator, a writer, and teacher coach. Tom Rademacher is an English teacher living in Minneapolis, MN. His book, It Won’t Be Easy: An Exceedingly Honest (and Slightly Unprofessional) Love Letter to Teacher (April 2017).
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media