What I Learned from My Most Difficult Teaching Moments
Larry Ferlazzo with Lorena German, Tom Rademacher
We teachers have lots of uplifting moments as well as very difficult ones. Join us as we talk about what we’ve learned from our toughest experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.8K 1
November 26, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Lorena German was born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Lawrence, MA. She’s a 12-year educator, a writer, and teacher coach. Tom Rademacher is an English teacher living in Minneapolis, MN. His book, It Won’t Be Easy: An Exceedingly Honest (and Slightly Unprofessional) Love Letter to Teacher (April 2017).
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media