Learning in the Making: How to Create Positive, Powerful and Joyful Learning Experiences
Kyle Hamstra with Jackie Gerstein
In this episode, we’ll explore how makerspaces are evolving into positive, powerful and engaging learning experiences and how you can plan, execute and assess makerspace lessons.
Share 204 0
October 7, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jackie Gerstein teaches graduate-level online courses for Walden, Westerns Governors, and Boise State Universities, and she teaches gifted education for Santa Fe Public Schools. Her background includes a strong focus on experiential learning, which she brings into all of her teaching. She is the author of Learning in the Making: How to Plan, Execute, and Assess Powerful Makerspace Lessons. Guest Host: Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media