Learning in the Making: How to Create Positive, Powerful, and Joyful Learning Experiences
Kyle Hamstra with Jackie Gerstein
In this episode, we’ll explore how makerspaces are evolving into positive, powerful and engaging learning experiences and how you can plan, execute and assess makerspace lessons.
Share 790 0
October 7, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jackie Gerstein teaches graduate-level online courses for Walden, Westerns Governors, and Boise State Universities, and she teaches gifted education for Santa Fe Public Schools. Her background includes a strong focus on experiential learning, which she brings into all of her teaching. She is the author of Learning in the Making: How to Plan, Execute, and Assess Powerful Makerspace Lessons. Guest Host: Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media