Learning in the Making: How to Create Positive, Powerful, and Joyful Learning Experiences
Kyle Hamstra with Jackie Gerstein
In this episode, we’ll explore how makerspaces are evolving into positive, powerful and engaging learning experiences and how you can plan, execute and assess makerspace lessons.
Share 1.0K 0
October 7, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jackie Gerstein teaches graduate-level online courses for Walden, Westerns Governors, and Boise State Universities, and she teaches gifted education for Santa Fe Public Schools. Her background includes a strong focus on experiential learning, which she brings into all of her teaching. She is the author of Learning in the Making: How to Plan, Execute, and Assess Powerful Makerspace Lessons. Guest Host: Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media