Learning Spaces: Myths and Misconceptions
Alex J Podchaski, Susan Bearden,andNathan Stevens
This week we look at changes in the layout of learning spaces and attempt to debunk the myths and misconceptions of what matters and what does not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
March 11, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media