Learning Spaces: Myths and Misconceptions
Alex J Podchaski, Susan Bearden,andNathan Stevens
This week we look at changes in the layout of learning spaces and attempt to debunk the myths and misconceptions of what matters and what does not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
March 11, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media