Learning Spaces: Myths and Misconceptions
Alex J Podchaski, Susan Bearden,andNathan Stevens
This week we look at changes in the layout of learning spaces and attempt to debunk the myths and misconceptions of what matters and what does not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
March 11, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media