Learning to Accept My Past and Present Shortcomings
Jon Harper with Peter DeWitt
Sometimes our biggest mistakes happened a long time ago but we’re still holding on to them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1 0
June 19, 2016 MY BAD
Peter DeWitt (Ed.D) is a former K-5 teacher (11 years) and principal (8 years). He runs workshops and provides keynotes focusing on collaborative leadership, fostering inclusive school climates, and connected learning. Contact him here for more information. Peter is a Visible Learning Trainer for John Hattie, Instructional Coach for Jim Knight, and Student Voice Advocate for Russ Quaglia working nationally and internationally. He is the Series Editor for the Connected Educator Series (Corwin Press) and the forthcoming Impact Series (Corwin Press).
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media