Learning to Accept My Past and Present Shortcomings
Jon Harper with Peter DeWitt
Sometimes our biggest mistakes happened a long time ago but we’re still holding on to them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1 0
June 19, 2016 MY BAD
Peter DeWitt (Ed.D) is a former K-5 teacher (11 years) and principal (8 years). He runs workshops and provides keynotes focusing on collaborative leadership, fostering inclusive school climates, and connected learning. Contact him here for more information. Peter is a Visible Learning Trainer for John Hattie, Instructional Coach for Jim Knight, and Student Voice Advocate for Russ Quaglia working nationally and internationally. He is the Series Editor for the Connected Educator Series (Corwin Press) and the forthcoming Impact Series (Corwin Press).
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media