Leaving the Classroom to Impact More Students
Don Wettrick withDrew Minock, Brad Waid
We are seeing an increasing stream of teachers leaving the classroom for the promise of greater impact. Here are the latest.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 21, 2014 InnovatED
Drew Minock is an enthusiastic elementary teacher, technology trainer, and keynote speaker. Brad Waid is an energetic and passionate educator who inspires educational change through technology and Augmented Reality. He is an expert in applying technology into the educational field and is on the leading edge of emerging technologies. He is one of the Co-Founders of AR Detroit, a monthly meet up where industry leaders and visionaries come together to talk about the application and future of Augmented Reality. Drew and Brad are the Co-Founders of the educational blog Two Guys and hosts of the Two Guys Show.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media