Leaving the Classroom to Impact More Students
Don Wettrick withDrew Minock, Brad Waid
We are seeing an increasing stream of teachers leaving the classroom for the promise of greater impact. Here are the latest.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 21, 2014 InnovatED
Drew Minock is an enthusiastic elementary teacher, technology trainer, and keynote speaker. Brad Waid is an energetic and passionate educator who inspires educational change through technology and Augmented Reality. He is an expert in applying technology into the educational field and is on the leading edge of emerging technologies. He is one of the Co-Founders of AR Detroit, a monthly meet up where industry leaders and visionaries come together to talk about the application and future of Augmented Reality. Drew and Brad are the Co-Founders of the educational blog Two Guys and hosts of the Two Guys Show.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media