Leaving the Classroom to Impact More Students
Don Wettrick withDrew Minock, Brad Waid
We are seeing an increasing stream of teachers leaving the classroom for the promise of greater impact. Here are the latest.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 21, 2014 InnovatED
Drew Minock is an enthusiastic elementary teacher, technology trainer, and keynote speaker. Brad Waid is an energetic and passionate educator who inspires educational change through technology and Augmented Reality. He is an expert in applying technology into the educational field and is on the leading edge of emerging technologies. He is one of the Co-Founders of AR Detroit, a monthly meet up where industry leaders and visionaries come together to talk about the application and future of Augmented Reality. Drew and Brad are the Co-Founders of the educational blog Two Guys and hosts of the Two Guys Show.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media