Lessons from an Urban Science Classroom Using a Flipped Mastery Model
Jon Bergmann with John Simpson
Our guest today is intrepid. He has deployed a flipped mastery model in his sixth grade science class at a low-income school. Tune in as he shares what he has learned.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 26, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
John Simpson came to Texas in 2005 and now teaches middle school science after a 30 year career in South Australia teaching in High Schools, Writing Curriculum and providing training and development to teachers. He has worked at all levels of education including lecturing at the University of SA in teacher methodologies.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media