Letting Students Teach Us How to Teach Them
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withShanna Peeples
Our guest is a national teacher of the year. In this segment, she shares with us how she relies on students to guide her toward better student engagement.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 21, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Shanna Peeples, an English teacher and instructional coach at Palo Duro High School in Amarillo, Texas, is the 2015 National Teacher of the Year. At her school, Shanna works with English Language Learners, refugees from Africa, Burma, and the Middle East, as well as Advanced Placement students.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media