Letting Students Teach Us How to Teach Them
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withShanna Peeples
Our guest is a national teacher of the year. In this segment, she shares with us how she relies on students to guide her toward better student engagement.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 21, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Shanna Peeples, an English teacher and instructional coach at Palo Duro High School in Amarillo, Texas, is the 2015 National Teacher of the Year. At her school, Shanna works with English Language Learners, refugees from Africa, Burma, and the Middle East, as well as Advanced Placement students.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media