Listening to Understand Instead of Listening to Respond
Jon Harper with Rich Czyz
The conflict with my colleague spun out of control because I was more focused on making my point than hearing what she had experienced.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 27, 2018 MY BAD
Rich Czyz is author of The Four O’Clock Faculty: A ROGUE Guide to Revolutionizing Professional Development and Co-Founder of the Four O’Clock Faculty Blog. He is an Elementary Principal in New Jersey and is passionate about engaging all stakeholders in meaningful and relevant learning opportunities.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media