Listening to Understand Instead of Listening to Respond
Jon Harper with Rich Czyz
The conflict with my colleague spun out of control because I was more focused on making my point than hearing what she had experienced.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 27, 2018 MY BAD
Rich Czyz is author of The Four O’Clock Faculty: A ROGUE Guide to Revolutionizing Professional Development and Co-Founder of the Four O’Clock Faculty Blog. He is an Elementary Principal in New Jersey and is passionate about engaging all stakeholders in meaningful and relevant learning opportunities.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media