Listening to Understand Instead of Listening to Respond
Jon Harper with Rich Czyz
The conflict with my colleague spun out of control because I was more focused on making my point than hearing what she had experienced.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 27, 2018 MY BAD
Rich Czyz is author of The Four O’Clock Faculty: A ROGUE Guide to Revolutionizing Professional Development and Co-Founder of the Four O’Clock Faculty Blog. He is an Elementary Principal in New Jersey and is passionate about engaging all stakeholders in meaningful and relevant learning opportunities.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media