Long Term English Language Learners: How Do We Support Them?
Larry Ferlazzo with Antoinette Perez, Tabitha Pacheco, and Aubrey Yeh
Who are long term English language learners? What contributes to their extend classification as ELLs? What unique needs do these students have and what strategies can we use to support them?
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media