Long Term English Language Learners: How Do We Support Them?
Larry Ferlazzo with Antoinette Perez, Tabitha Pacheco, and Aubrey Yeh
Who are long term English language learners? What contributes to their extend classification as ELLs? What unique needs do these students have and what strategies can we use to support them?
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media