Looking Ahead to Connected Educator Month 2015
Sarah Rand, Marshal Conley, Tom de Boor, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach
We are now weeks away from the start of Connected Educator month. What’s new at CEM this year? Tune in to find out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
September 10, 2015 Connected Educators
Sarah Rand is a partner engagement and communications consultant at the American Institutes for Research. Marshal Conley is a senior technical assistance consultant at the American Institutes for Research (AIR). He is the Project Director for the Connected Educator Month Initiative, and the Deputy Project Director for the Future Ready Leaders project with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Educational Technology (OET). Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Tom de Boor is a 25-year online service and community veteran who founded America Online’s Education channel.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media