Looking Ahead to Connected Educator Month 2015
Sarah Rand, Marshal Conley, Tom de Boor, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach
We are now weeks away from the start of Connected Educator month. What’s new at CEM this year? Tune in to find out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
September 10, 2015 Connected Educators
Sarah Rand is a partner engagement and communications consultant at the American Institutes for Research. Marshal Conley is a senior technical assistance consultant at the American Institutes for Research (AIR). He is the Project Director for the Connected Educator Month Initiative, and the Deputy Project Director for the Future Ready Leaders project with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Educational Technology (OET). Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Tom de Boor is a 25-year online service and community veteran who founded America Online’s Education channel.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media