Lowering Barriers to Connecting with Parents and Maintaining Trust
Larry Ferlazzo withShane Safir, Jennifer Orr
There are inherent barriers to connecting with parents and maintaining trust. In this episode, we focus on practical strategies that work.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
January 21, 2016 Classroom Q and A
Shane Safir has worked at every level of the school system, from the classroom to th boardroom. She became the founding principal for June Jordan School Equity in San Francisco. Jennifer Orr is a kindergarten teacher in a Title 1 school in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. Previously she has taught 5th, 4th, and 1st graders, as well as her own two daughters.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media