Lowering Barriers to Connecting with Parents and Maintaining Trust
Larry Ferlazzo withShane Safir, Jennifer Orr
There are inherent barriers to connecting with parents and maintaining trust. In this episode, we focus on practical strategies that work.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
January 21, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Shane Safir has worked at every level of the school system, from the classroom to th boardroom. She became the founding principal for June Jordan School Equity in San Francisco. Jennifer Orr is a kindergarten teacher in a Title 1 school in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. Previously she has taught 5th, 4th, and 1st graders, as well as her own two daughters.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media