Lowering Barriers to Connecting with Parents and Maintaining Trust
Larry Ferlazzo withShane Safir, Jennifer Orr
There are inherent barriers to connecting with parents and maintaining trust. In this episode, we focus on practical strategies that work.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
January 21, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Shane Safir has worked at every level of the school system, from the classroom to th boardroom. She became the founding principal for June Jordan School Equity in San Francisco. Jennifer Orr is a kindergarten teacher in a Title 1 school in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. Previously she has taught 5th, 4th, and 1st graders, as well as her own two daughters.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media