Maintaining Support for Public Education
Dr. L. Earl Franks, CAE withJamie Vollmer
For a myriad of reasons, support for public education is waning. Join us as we discuss what elementary school principals can do to strengthen support for public schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
September 30, 2017 School Principals Radio
Jamie Vollmer is president of Vollmer, Inc., a public education advocacy firm working to increase student success by raising public support for America’s schools. He is the author of Schools Cannot Do It Alone, proclaimed by the American School Board Journal as one of the “top ten books of the year,” and the writer and producer of the video series, The Great Conversation.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media