Maintaining Support for Public Education
Dr. L. Earl Franks, CAE withJamie Vollmer
For a myriad of reasons, support for public education is waning. Join us as we discuss what elementary school principals can do to strengthen support for public schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
September 30, 2017 School Principals Radio
Jamie Vollmer is president of Vollmer, Inc., a public education advocacy firm working to increase student success by raising public support for America’s schools. He is the author of Schools Cannot Do It Alone, proclaimed by the American School Board Journal as one of the “top ten books of the year,” and the writer and producer of the video series, The Great Conversation.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media