Makerspaces in Early Childhood: Something Old, Something New
Rae Pica with Cate Heroman
Makerspaces are the rage in early childhood classrooms. Join us for a walk through the what, why, and how of makerspaces.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 29, 2018 Student-Centric Strategies
Cate Heroman is an early childhood consultant and author of numerous publications including NAEYC’s best seller Making and Tinkering with STEM: Solving Design Challenges with Young Children. Cate is currently Board Chair of Knock Knock Children’s Museum in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and has a keen interest in maker education in both schools and in informal settings.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media