Makerspaces in Early Childhood: Something Old, Something New
Rae Pica with Cate Heroman
Makerspaces are the rage in early childhood classrooms. Join us for a walk through the what, why, and how of makerspaces.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 29, 2018 Student-Centric Strategies
Cate Heroman is an early childhood consultant and author of numerous publications including NAEYC’s best seller Making and Tinkering with STEM: Solving Design Challenges with Young Children. Cate is currently Board Chair of Knock Knock Children’s Museum in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and has a keen interest in maker education in both schools and in informal settings.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media