Makerspaces in Early Childhood: Something Old, Something New
Rae Pica with Cate Heroman
Makerspaces are the rage in early childhood classrooms. Join us for a walk through the what, why, and how of makerspaces.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 29, 2018 Student-Centric Strategies
Cate Heroman is an early childhood consultant and author of numerous publications including NAEYC’s best seller Making and Tinkering with STEM: Solving Design Challenges with Young Children. Cate is currently Board Chair of Knock Knock Children’s Museum in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and has a keen interest in maker education in both schools and in informal settings.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media