Makerspaces Made Simple, Easy and Affordable
Susan M. Bearden, Katrina Stevens with Nathan Stevens
Join us as we talk simple, easy and affordable ways to engage students with makerspaces.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
March 14, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Katrina Stevens is Deputy Director of the Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department of Education. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. He has created his own makerspace for Pre-service Teachers.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media