Makerspaces Made Simple, Easy and Affordable
Susan M. Bearden, Katrina Stevens with Nathan Stevens
Join us as we talk simple, easy and affordable ways to engage students with makerspaces.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
March 14, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Katrina Stevens is Deputy Director of the Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department of Education. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. He has created his own makerspace for Pre-service Teachers.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media