Making Learning Fun: Engaging Students With Imagination
Vicki Davis withJeromie Heath
Our guest today uses imagination, costumes and make believe to draw students into lessonsand make learning fun.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
June 18, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Teaching and learning is fun! That’s Jeromie Heath’s philosophy, which he’s infused into 10 years of classroom instruction. From self-made games to music videos, he shares all kinds of stimulating tools to unleash engagement, imagination, excitement, motivation, and overall fun in the classroom and allow learning to happen automatically.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media