Making Learning Fun: Engaging Students With Imagination
Vicki Davis withJeromie Heath
Our guest today uses imagination, costumes and make believe to draw students into lessonsand make learning fun.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
June 18, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Teaching and learning is fun! That’s Jeromie Heath’s philosophy, which he’s infused into 10 years of classroom instruction. From self-made games to music videos, he shares all kinds of stimulating tools to unleash engagement, imagination, excitement, motivation, and overall fun in the classroom and allow learning to happen automatically.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media