Making Learning Fun: Engaging Students With Imagination
Vicki Davis withJeromie Heath
Our guest today uses imagination, costumes and make believe to draw students into lessonsand make learning fun.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
June 18, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Teaching and learning is fun! That’s Jeromie Heath’s philosophy, which he’s infused into 10 years of classroom instruction. From self-made games to music videos, he shares all kinds of stimulating tools to unleash engagement, imagination, excitement, motivation, and overall fun in the classroom and allow learning to happen automatically.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media