Making Professional Development Personal with 30 Goals
Vicki Davis with Shelly Sanchez Terrell
In this segment, we talk about creating a set of personal goals that will help keep you inspired and energized throughout the school year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 7.3K 0
October 7, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, elearning specialist, and the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers: Small Steps to Transform Your Teaching. She has trained teachers and taught language learners in over 20 countries and has been recognized by the ELTon Awards, Microsoft’s Heroes for Education, named Woman of the Year by Star Jone’s National Association of Professional Women, awarded a Bammy Award as a founder of #Edchat, and named as one of the Big 10: Most Influential People Transforming EdTech by Tech & Learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media