Managing Conflicts Between Colleagues and Administrators
Larry Ferlazzo with Todd Franklin and Dr. Sanée Bell
Workplace conflict is routine and educators are not exempt. In this episode, we discuss strategies for managing conflicts withcolleagues and administrators.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
June 16, 2018 Classroom Q and A
Todd Franklin is a principal in Great Falls, VA, in the Fairfax County Public School system. He has served as a school-based administrator at both the elementary and middle school levels, and he has been fortunate to work collaboratively with multiple teachers, school administrators, and central office personnel in the field of professional development. Some of those experiences have included leading the Mathematics and Language Arts vertical articulation teams in various schools. Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media