Managing Conflicts Between Colleagues and Administrators
Larry Ferlazzo with Todd Franklin and Dr. Sanée Bell
Workplace conflict is routine and educators are not exempt. In this episode, we discuss strategies for managing conflicts with colleagues and administrators.
Share 3.2K 0
June 16, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Todd Franklin is a principal in Great Falls, VA, in the Fairfax County Public School system. He has served as a school-based administrator at both the elementary and middle school levels, and he has been fortunate to work collaboratively with multiple teachers, school administrators, and central office personnel in the field of professional development. Some of those experiences have included leading the Mathematics and Language Arts vertical articulation teams in various schools. Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media