Managing Increasingly Unmanageable Classroom Behaviors
Rae Pica with Dr. William DeMeo andJulia Thompson
What should you do when you’ve tried everything you can to manage disruptive student behaviors with no success?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
January 10, 2018 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. William DeMeo is a Developmental Psychologist who had coordinated the mental health services for Cincinnati Public Schools’ Early Childhood Program for the past 25 years. He has authored several books, including his latest publication: When Nothing Else Works: What Early Childhood Professionals Can Do to Reduce Challenging Behaviors. Julia Thompson is a practicing classroom teacher, a consultant, and the author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media