Managing Increasingly Unmanageable Classroom Behaviors
Rae Pica with Dr. William DeMeo andJulia Thompson
|What should you do when you’ve tried everything you can to manage disruptive student behaviors with no success?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
Dr. William DeMeo is a Developmental Psychologist who had coordinated the mental health services for Cincinnati Public Schools’ Early Childhood Program for the past 25 years. He has authored several books, including his latest publication: When Nothing Else Works: What Early Childhood Professionals Can Do to Reduce Challenging Behaviors. Julia Thompson is a practicing classroom teacher, a consultant, and the author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media