Managing Increasingly Unmanageable Classroom Behaviors
Rae Pica with Dr. William DeMeo andJulia Thompson
|What should you do when you’ve tried everything you can to manage disruptive student behaviors with no success?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
Dr. William DeMeo is a Developmental Psychologist who had coordinated the mental health services for Cincinnati Public Schools’ Early Childhood Program for the past 25 years. He has authored several books, including his latest publication: When Nothing Else Works: What Early Childhood Professionals Can Do to Reduce Challenging Behaviors. Julia Thompson is a practicing classroom teacher, a consultant, and the author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media