Managing Increasingly Unmanageable Classroom Behaviors
Rae Pica with Dr. William DeMeo andJulia Thompson
|What should you do when you’ve tried everything you can to manage disruptive student behaviors with no success?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
Dr. William DeMeo is a Developmental Psychologist who had coordinated the mental health services for Cincinnati Public Schools’ Early Childhood Program for the past 25 years. He has authored several books, including his latest publication: When Nothing Else Works: What Early Childhood Professionals Can Do to Reduce Challenging Behaviors. Julia Thompson is a practicing classroom teacher, a consultant, and the author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media