Managing the Dynamics of School Change
Jusmar Maness with Ellie Drago-Severson and Jessica Blum-DeStefano
School change is easy to discuss but much harder to successfully manage. Our guestsshare a framework to guide effective school change initiatives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
March 8, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Ellie Drago-Severson and Jessica Blum-DeStefano are authors of Leading Change Together: Developing Educator Capacity Within Schools and Systems. Ellie is Professor of Education Leadership and Adult Learning and Leadership, and director of the PhD Program in Educational Leadership, at Teachers College, Columbia University. Jessica is is an adjunct instructor at Bank Street College of Education, where she teaches adult development and qualitative research methods. Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media