Managing the Mind: Igniting a Positive Learning Environment
Rosa Isiah with LaVonna Roth
|Our thoughts, our environment, and our focus all impact our mental states. Tune in for tips on managing the mind.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
May 27, 2017 #WeLeadEd
LaVonna Roth is an internationally known learning specialist, author, keynote speaker and consultant. LaVonna taught at the elementary and secondary levels for 10 years, is the author of 8 books and is the creator and founder of the Ignite Your S.H.I.N.E.® movement-where every person is committed to finding, fostering and flourishing, his or her skills, talents, and gifts… to illuminate the world. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media