Math Best Practices: Do You Know Them When You See Them?
Larry Ferlazzo with Jill Henry and David Wees
So many instructional strategies, so little time. Join us for tips on finding the best practices for identifying best practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 0
December 9, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Jill Henry is at the Flintridge Preparatory School in the Los Angeles area. She taught AP Statistics and Problem Based Algebra II, and serves as the curriculum coordinator for the math department. David Wees is a formative assessment specialist for New Visions for Public Schools. He has 25 years experience in education and has taught in NYC, London, Bangkok, and Vancouver and currently works remotely from his island paradise of Denman Island, British Columbia writing curriculum.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media