Math Best Practices: Do You Know Them When You See Them?
Larry Ferlazzo with Jill Henry and David Wees
So many instructional strategies, so little time. Join us for tips on finding the best practices for identifying best practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 10.0K 0
December 9, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Jill Henry is at the Flintridge Preparatory School in the Los Angeles area. She taught AP Statistics and Problem Based Algebra II, and serves as the curriculum coordinator for the math department. David Wees is a formative assessment specialist for New Visions for Public Schools. He has 25 years experience in education and has taught in NYC, London, Bangkok, and Vancouver and currently works remotely from his island paradise of Denman Island, British Columbia writing curriculum.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media