Math Best Practices: Do You Know Them When You See Them?
Larry Ferlazzo with Jill Henry and David Wees
So many instructional strategies, so little time. Join us for tips on finding the best practices for identifying best practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 0
December 9, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Jill Henry is at the Flintridge Preparatory School in the Los Angeles area. She taught AP Statistics and Problem Based Algebra II, and serves as the curriculum coordinator for the math department. David Wees is a formative assessment specialist for New Visions for Public Schools. He has 25 years experience in education and has taught in NYC, London, Bangkok, and Vancouver and currently works remotely from his island paradise of Denman Island, British Columbia writing curriculum.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media