Math Can Be Fun: Teaching Math with Creative and Engaging Videos
Vicki Davis withTinashe Blanchet
Our guest entered her class in a math video contest, and the result was a project that made math fun and put her advanced class in high demand.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 3, 2014 Student Engagement
Tinashe Blanchet, a Google Certified Teacher and national presenter for the Bureau of Education and Research (BER), has taught mathematics and served as an instructional and technology coach in the New Orleans area for almost 10 years. She now serves as the Digital Engagement Specialist for Jefferson Parish Schools, responsible for the online communications of Louisiana’s largest public school district.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media