Math Can Be Fun: Teaching Math with Creative and Engaging Videos
Vicki Davis withTinashe Blanchet
Our guest entered her class in a math video contest, and the result was a project that made math fun and put her advanced class in high demand.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 3, 2014 Student Engagement
Tinashe Blanchet, a Google Certified Teacher and national presenter for the Bureau of Education and Research (BER), has taught mathematics and served as an instructional and technology coach in the New Orleans area for almost 10 years. She now serves as the Digital Engagement Specialist for Jefferson Parish Schools, responsible for the online communications of Louisiana’s largest public school district.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media