Math Can Be Fun: Teaching Math with Creative and Engaging Videos
Vicki Davis withTinashe Blanchet
Our guest entered her class in a math video contest, and the result was a project that made math fun and put her advanced class in high demand.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 3, 2014 Student Engagement
Tinashe Blanchet, a Google Certified Teacher and national presenter for the Bureau of Education and Research (BER), has taught mathematics and served as an instructional and technology coach in the New Orleans area for almost 10 years. She now serves as the Digital Engagement Specialist for Jefferson Parish Schools, responsible for the online communications of Louisiana’s largest public school district.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media