Math Can be Fun: Teaching Math with Creative and Engaging Videos
Vicki Davis withTinashe Blanchet
Our guest entered her class in a math video contest and the result was a project that made math fun and put her advanced class in high demand.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
November 3, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Tinashe Blanchet, a Google Certified Teacher and national presenter for the Bureau of Education and Research (BER), has taught mathematics and served as an instructional and technology coach in the New Orleans area for almost 10 years. She now serves as the Digital Engagement Specialist for Jefferson Parish Schools, responsible for the online communications of Louisiana’s largest public school district.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media