How to Create Meaningful, Memorable Learning Experiences
Matt Miller withTom Shelton
Our guest has found a creative way to bring his passion into his classroom and create memorable learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 1
February 12, 2016 Hooked! Captivating Students
Tom Shelton has been a teacher with Valley Oaks Charter School for the past 15 years, 10 of which he has had the pleasure of introducing K-12 students to one of his passions, homing pigeons. He is a father of 2, an avid surfer, a lifelong learner, and currently finishing the requirements for administrative credential.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media