How to Create Meaningful, Memorable Learning Experiences
Matt Miller withTom Shelton
Our guest has found a creative way to bring his passion into his classroom and create memorable learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
February 12, 2016 Hooked! Captivating Students
Tom Shelton has been a teacher with Valley Oaks Charter School for the past 15 years, 10 of which he has had the pleasure of introducing K-12 students to one of his passions, homing pigeons. He is a father of 2, an avid surfer, a lifelong learner, and currently finishing the requirements for administrative credential.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media