How to Create Meaningful, Memorable Learning Experiences
Matt Miller withTom Shelton
Our guest has found a creative way to bring his passion into his classroom and create memorable learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
February 12, 2016 Hooked! Captivating Students
Tom Shelton has been a teacher with Valley Oaks Charter School for the past 15 years, 10 of which he has had the pleasure of introducing K-12 students to one of his passions, homing pigeons. He is a father of 2, an avid surfer, a lifelong learner, and currently finishing the requirements for administrative credential.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media