How to Create Meaningful, Memorable Learning Experiences
Matt Miller withTom Shelton
Our guest has found a creative way to bring his passion into his classroom and create memorable learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 1
February 12, 2016 Hooked! Captivating Students
Tom Shelton has been a teacher with Valley Oaks Charter School for the past 15 years, 10 of which he has had the pleasure of introducing K-12 students to one of his passions, homing pigeons. He is a father of 2, an avid surfer, a lifelong learner, and currently finishing the requirements for administrative credential.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media